Loading...

A 42-year-old mother, Blessing Arigi-Osakwe has‎ died while she was trying to save her two children from a fire incident at their home located along Trade Fair, old Airport area in Sokoto on Saturday September 10th.  According to eyewitnesses, the woman, her hubby their four children and her nephew were at home when the incident believed to have been caused by an electricity surge from their generator, started.
She and her husband alongside their two older children were able to escape unhurt. ‎ She then decided to make a brave and desperate attempt to save the younger children, her 9 year old son and her nephew who were trapped inside the burning house. Sadly, the burning roof suddenly collapsed on the deceased woman and the young boys.

The remains of the boys who were already burnt to death, was deposited at the Usman Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto, while the woman who was still alive, died on Sunday from severe burns.

Dont Miss!!!  Lady Becomes Internet Sensation Because Of This

You may also like

Question Of The Month:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First?

This is definitely gonna be a heated conversation.