Just several years ago Airtel was the first telecommunication company in the country that proposed data bundle plans for users of Android.
Therefore, it reached great success and became one of the most popular network companies in Nigeria. If you wonder how to check Airtel data balance, you have come to the right place.
Before we tell you the most common ways to check the data balance on Airtel if you are an Android user, let’s remind what the Airtel data plans for Android and their prices are:
• You can order 30 MB for one day paying just N100 (for subscription dial *410#)
• You can order 100 MB for three days paying just N200 (for subscription dial *412#) • You can order 500 MB for 14 days paying N500 (for subscription dial *418#)
• You can order 1.5 GB for 30 days paying N1000 (for subscription dial *496#) • You can order 2 GB for 30 days paying N2000 (for subscription dial *438#)
• You can order 3 GB for 30 days paying N3000 (for subscription dial *437#)
• You can order 5 GB for 30 days paying N2500 (for subscription dial 4371#)
Keep reading or visit the site to check airtel data balance.
After you have subscribed to some particular data bundle plan, a very logical question may arise: “How to check Airtel data balance on Android?” Data balance is a thing that you should keep an eye on from time to time.
There are four possible ways to do it, so all you need is to choose the one that suits you best, or you can try all of them.
Option 1. Airtel balance check online
To use this method, all you need is to visit Airtel website, log in using your phone number (OTP). On the site, you will be able to see your personal data consumption.
Option 2. Data balance check using USSD code
This method is not less quick and easy as the previous one. To check your data balance on Airtel, you just can dial special code *223#. It is pretty easy, isn’t it?
Option 3. Check Airtel data balance with SMS
You can send HELP to the short number 121 and get any type of details in such a way. Another very convenient method to check your data balance on Airtel and data consumption on Android is to send an SMS with the text DATA USE to the same short number 121.
Option 4. Install Airtel app and check data balance using it
To use this method, first of all, you need to install the Airtel app from http://www.airtel.in/myairtelapp/ and make registration of your phone number there.
After the app was installed, open it by clicking a special icon on your screen. In the app, you need to click on manage account at first and then data balance.
Now you know how to check main balance in Airtel sim, hope you have found the answer to your question. Keep this post because it contains very useful info.